Pages

22 May 2010

i was tagged by afeefah

salam alaik buat semua..

alhamdulillah, setelah fikir2 ape nak post dalam blog ni, tiba2 dapat message dari my twin, afeefah saalihah..this is my first time i was tagged by my friend same wif afeefaah..jazakillah ukhti..


3 names in your message inbox
- kak zu aka al-kahfi
- kak ngah
- syamila misr


your main ringtone
- palestin (
لن نعترف باسرائيل )


what you did at 12 last night?
- same, i was blogging n chat with my friends


who was the last person you went with? where?
- my brother, faiz
- at home, he study at ktd


the colour of t-shirt you are wearing now
- red


the last thing you did
- teach bm n imla' to my little bro, adi because tomorrow he exm


3 of your everyday favourite items
- handphone
- laptop
- cute bag


the colour of your bedroom
- peach


how much money in your wallet now?
- a few, just rm 20


how's life?
- alhamdulillah. sweet memories in my life


your favourite song
- maarikana n ummi ( versi arabic )


what will you do next weekend?
- going ijtima'


when was the last time you see your mom?
- yesterday.

where is she now?
- at kl


when was the last time you talk to your parents?
- yesterday


who is the last person talked to you last night?
- athirah, adi n my grand ma


the last suprise you got
- present from my students ( teacher's day at sriq )


last thing you borrowed from your friend
- books


who is your bf/ gf/ husband/ wife?
- Allahu a'lam


what do you feel right now?
- miss my parents
- miss my school n studetns
- miss my urdun


wanna share with who?
- same, already share


who know your secret?
- Allah Al-Khaliq
- my mom n dad
- my best friend


they keep your secret?
- inshaAllah


are you angry with someone?
- no


what do you order at McD?
- boycott mcd, kfc, n so on


the last time you feel so sad?
- at now (said my little bro )


i wanna tag?
- nobody..hehe..



wallahu a'lam



No comments:

Post a Comment